Many more to be announced
Keynote Speakers to Include:
- Mark Greenberg, CEO, EPIX
- Blair Westlake, Corporate VP, Media & Entertainment, Microsoft
- Anthony Wood, Founder & CEO, Roku
- And many more to be announced
Discussion Topics to Include:
Mobile Broadcasting beyond Television
- Consumers have rapidly acquired new and disruptive devices.
- VOD services offer favorite TV content, video and movies.
- How do you ride the wave of changing media demands?
Branded Content & Advertising Online and the Evolving Mobile Ecosystem
- What are the winning strategies for branded content and multiple platforms advertisers?
- How are advertisers innovating to reach and measure consumers who view content on mobile devices?
Original Premium Content for OTT & Internet Channels
- Producing original content for Internet video providers is costly.
- Is there an ROI or is this a lost leader?
- Can OTT and Internet TV original premium content replace cable or TV content?
Content Reaching Platform Ubiquity
- The devices and platforms continue to change.
- Content providers and brands are seeking technologies and solutions to deliver content to all new platforms.
OTT Disrupting the Traditional Television Business Model TV
- Viewers have migrated from scheduled living room programming with commercials to video anywhere, anytime any video content.
- What does the new “business plan” for TV and video content look like?
2nd Screen: Optimizing the Video Experience
- Consumers require 2nd screen while viewing favorite sports and entertainment programming.
- A growing trend in 2nd screen apps provides fan interaction.
- Do 2nd screen apps open more opportunities for brands and transactions?
Video Everywhere Devices and Monetization
Who Should Attend
- The content business is increasing on gaming devices and digital players.
- How are advertisers going to reach these growing fragmented audiences?
■ Ad Agencies ■ Analysts ■ Brands ■ Broadcasters ■ Cable Operators ■ Consumer Electronics Companies ■ Content App Developers ■ Content Buyers ■ Content Curators ■ Digital and New Media Companies ■ Film & TV Producers ■ International Content Distributors ■ Local Broadcast Stations ■ Media and Entertainment Executives ■ Media Device & CE Manufacturers ■ MVPDs ■ Programmers ■ Social Media Business Development Executives ■ Talent Agencies ■ Technology Suppliers ■ Telecoms ■ Venture Capitalists
Subject to change. Please check back soon for more details.