Next TV Summit is a high-level, future-focused conference providing insights into the impact of new video devices, technologies, viewing experiences, business models and consumer expectations in the OTT and On Demand era.
Topics covered at Next TV include:
- OTT and On Demand Growth and Business Models
- Transformative TV Technologies
- Video Consumption Trends and Advertising
- Talent and Content in the Digital Age
- New Viewing Experiences
- Valuation Drivers for Online and Offline Video Content Companies
Across a full day, Next TV informs, inspires and connects members of the video, media and technology community with a combination of unique networking features and a high-level speaker program.
NEW IN 2017
Introducing the Next TV Summit NYC 2017 Programming Committee: Next TV Summit NYC has named eight of the most accomplished leaders from across the business community to its 2017 Programming Committee, advising on discussion topics, speaker selection and conference features. Go here for their bios.
The members of the 2017 Next TV Summit NYC Programming Committee are:
Tim Connolly, Senior VP, Head of Distribution and Partnerships, Hulu
J.B. Kropp, VP, Digital Strategy & Business Development, The E.W. Scripps Company
Erin McPherson, Head of Content, Strategy, Acquisition and Programming, Verizon
Jennifer Mirgorod, Executive VP, Brand Distribution, Turner
Bonnie Pan, President, Endemol Shine Beyond USA
Craig Parks, VP, Programming for Watchable
Eric Ratchman, Executive VP, Content Distribution, Univision Communications
Andy Schuon, Founding Partner, Mediafy Inc.
Founders on the Rise Award: At Next TV Summit NYC | Spring on June 14, 2017, the inaugural Next TV Founders on the Rise Award will honor up to five innovators behind the hottest new companies in the OTT, On Demand, VOD, streaming, mobile and advertising space with the most momentum and promise. For more information please go here.
- Contact list: Starting with our 2017 editions, registered attendees will have the opportunity to opt into a valuable contact list so they may follow up with speakers, Programming Committee members and fellow attendees.
- Extended breaks: Networking breaks will be expanded to 40 minutes.
- Over the Top-ics: Once again we’ll present our signature structured break-out networking sessions with targeted roundtable discussions on hot topics led by industry experts. This time, table assignments will be made on-site on a first-come, first-served basis.
Over the Top-ics: Next TV presents structured networking with targeted roundtable discussions on hot topics led by industry experts. These roundtables provide key introductions and deeper discussions around attendees’ areas of specialty and interest. Table assignments will be made on-site on a first-come, first-served basis.
CEO, President, Exec VP, GM, Decision Makers from Cable TV, Telephony, Satellite and OTT providers, Programmers, Producers, Promoters, Technology suppliers, Chief Research Officer, Brands, Media Buyers, Head of Digital, Product Marketing and Analytics.
Representatives from top companies participate as speakers, sponsors and attendees, including: